Lead generation is an area of digital marketing that has the potential to make the most out of emerging AI tools, eliminating repetitive and monotonous tasks from your workflow. There is no reason to fear AI job replacement, since automation and generative features allow professionals to focus on more intricate solutions and work of higher significance.
First off, let’s separately discuss inbound and outbound lead generation.
They have different approaches and procedures, however, AI can streamline both.
The Power of AI in Inbound Lead Generation
The main focus of inbound lead generation is attracting potential buyers by providing valuable content.
Let’s take a look at how AI can help you step up your content creation game.
- You can take advantage of ChatGPT to get inspiration for your lead magnets: prompt it to generate a highly converting and engaging blog post title, for instance.
- Prompt ChatGPT to create a social media marketing campaign. Depending on how detailed your input is, you can receive a pretty intricate step-by-step plan fitted to make your business reach a wider audience, with your specifications in mind.
- Use ChatGPT to obtain a list of valuable keywords that could get your content to the front page of prospects’ browser searches. Input prompts to tweak and boost SEO for your content marketing campaigns. You can also get blog section name ideas, ask the tool to enrich your content with more powerful wording, or rate your content on given criteria.
In addition to attracting website viewers, you can also employ AI in conversion.
Here’s how you can encourage potential leads to take action and steer them to the desired step of the buyer journey.
Employing AI in Conversions
- Implement AI chatbots to bring visitors closer to making a purchase. The tool can easily adapt to the flow of conversation, target buyer pain points with replies and give informative answers to prospects’ questions, all automated. At the same time, the tool can memorize potential customers’ replies to both gather data on the target audience for better marketing campaigns and to improve future service.
- Use generative AI like ChatGPT to efficiently pump out powerful CTAs for your website landing page. After all, it plays a big part in how willing a prospect is to engage.
- Set up AI-engineered lead forms to obtain crucial lead information and pain points. Given your industry and niche, automated tools can produce an output of the most important questions a lead form should consist of to guarantee a comprehensive picture of your lead profiles, their problems, preferences, and specific data.
Now that you’re seeing engagement from your leads, don’t let that fire fizzle out and follow them up!
We’re all familiar with the route of follow-up marketing emails and messages, but the plan is not to fix what’s not broken, but to optimize and streamline it!
- You can use AI tools to help you craft your email marketing content to retain those leads and not let them off the hook. There are sophisticated AI tools out there that can generate text and headlines specifically for your target audience.
- Email and message marketing automation: you can free yourself from the monotonous and obsolete task of sending follow-up emails and messages, as well as those accompanying “trigger actions”. Automation tools can do that for you.
Now that we’ve covered most of (remember, AI tools are constantly improving and evolving, so there may be more to come!) the ways you can implement AI on your inbound lead gen, let’s move on to outbound lead generation.
How to Use AI for Efficient Outbound Lead Generation
Here is a list that may come in handy.
It’s no secret that personalization in outreach messages is a hugely important step that determines the success of your campaign. However, there is no need to stress about it, as you can use AI to write personalized outreach messages based on the provided target audience, touchpoints, industry, location, etc. This can greatly simplify crafting messages.
This way, you won’t have to worry about writing a personalized cold outreach email or LinkedIn message from scratch.
Watch how to personalize your messages in ScanList — Closely’s AI-powered assistant!
Proper lead segmentation means you can appropriately implement marketing strategies for every group of leads. AI-powered algorithms can analyze vast amounts of data to identify buyer patterns and behaviors, allowing marketers to create more accurate and targeted segments.
In order to launch your campaign, you need to know who to target. This is where prospecting comes in – but no one’s got time to sift through hundreds, maybe thousands of LinkedIn profiles to find the “chosen leads”! No fuss, since AI can take over this process, too. Automated tools can scrape data, evaluate it based on given criteria, and produce a list of promising prospects. Natural language processing algorithms can analyze social media posts and customer interactions to identify prospects with specific interests or pain points, so you know who to reach out to.
In today’s fast-paced and competitive business landscape, staying ahead requires constant innovation and optimization of marketing strategies. It’s high time to ditch repetitive and secondary tasks and hand it over to AI for your lead generation. Its implementation in your marketing strategies will save you time and effort, since so many steps of digital marketing are able to be automated. Consider tapping into its efficiency-boosting power and try AI tools for yourself!